develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from June 2018

Re: Issues resetting password on PAUSE account

From:
Ben Davies
Date:
June 4, 2018 13:24
Re: Issues resetting password on PAUSE account
Message ID:
SN1PR11MB038347B965DFA947791238A0C3610@SN1PR11MB0383.namprd11.prod.outlook.com

On 05/30/18 00:49, Andreas Koenig wrote:

On Sun, 27 May 2018 00:17:45 +0000, Ben Davies <kaiepi@outlook.com><mailto:kaiepi@outlook.com> said:

  > I'm trying to reset my password on my account on PAUSE, but the URL sent
  > in the e-mail when I request a password change just leads to an error
  > page, regardless of if there are any spaces in it or not.

What did the error page tell you? Did you try more than once and receive
different error messages?

The error page doesn't tell me anything. I just get a 500 response with this as the payload:
<!DOCTYPE html>
      body { background-color: #caecf6 }
      #raptor {
        background: url(/pause/mojo/failraptor.png);
        height: 488px;
        left: 50%;
        margin-left: -371px;
        margin-top: -244px;
        position:absolute;
        top: 50%;
        width: 743px;
      }
<!-- a padding to disable MSIE and Chrome friendly error page -->