develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from June 2018

Indexer failed

From:
sullybeck
Date:
June 4, 2018 13:24
Subject:
Indexer failed
Message ID:
694301d8-f233-9792-a504-cd9637ad8dd6@gmail.com
I just uploaded a new version of the Locale-Codes distibution, and I got
the following errors:

      module : Locale::Codes
      version: undef
      in file: lib/Locale/Codes.pm
      status : The PAUSE indexer could not store the indexing result in
              the DB due the following error: C< Lock wait timeout
              exceeded; try restarting transaction >. Please report the
              case to the PAUSE admins at modules@perl.org.

      module : Locale::Codes::Constants
      version: undef
      in file: lib/Locale/Codes/Constants.pm
      status : The PAUSE indexer could not store the indexing result in
              the DB due the following error: C< Lock wait timeout
              exceeded; try restarting transaction >. Please report the
              case to the PAUSE admins at modules@perl.org.

      module : Locale::Codes::Country
      version: undef
      in file: lib/Locale/Codes/Country.pm
      status : The PAUSE indexer could not store the indexing result in
              the DB due the following error: C< Lock wait timeout
              exceeded; try restarting transaction >. Please report the
              case to the PAUSE admins at modules@perl.org.

I verified that the three modules DO have a version set.

Could you please let me know what I need to do (if anything) to correct
this?

--

Sullivan Beck
sullybeck@gmail.com