develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from June 2018

Re: Sendmail::Milter maintainership request.

From:
Charles Ying
Date:
June 1, 2018 09:40
Re: Sendmail::Milter maintainership request.
Message ID:
1E4791AE-BBF9-48B0-8E63-7ED24BEF6F7A@gmail.com
Frankly, I thought this was a spam or phishing attempt. Why do you wish to take on maintenance?

Sent from my Apple IIgs