develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from June 2018

Re: The Dot namespace

From:
rslovers
Date:
June 1, 2018 09:40
Re: The Dot namespace
Message ID:
20180530100716.7CteKu79@smtp2o.mail.yandex.net
On Wed, May 30, 2018 at 06:42:41AM +0200, Andreas Koenig wrote:
> Since I could not fix the issue in the indexer's code, I manually gave
> you permissions on the 'Dot' namespace. Please make another upload
> attempt with a better $VERSION line and let us know whether it works
> now for you.

I quoted the version number as 'v1.0.1' and re-uploaded the module, got
a successful indexing report from PAUSE, everything's working fine now.

Thank you Andreas, I really appreciate your help.