develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from May 2018

Re: Sendmail::Milter maintainership request.

From:
"G.W. Haywood" via modules
Date:
May 31, 2018 21:07
Re: Sendmail::Milter maintainership request.
Message ID:
alpine.DEB.2.11.1805311441191.10871@mail6.jubileegroup.co.uk
Greetings,

I'd like to take on maintainership of Sendmail::Milter.

I've sent messages (copies below) to all the addresses for the current
maintainer that I can find, and I've seen no reply.

What's the next step?

Ged Haywood.
(PAUSE ID: GWHAYWOOD)