develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from May 2018

Re: Your visit athttps://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=mailpw&ABRA=&pause99_mailpw_1=BSTERN&pause99_mailpw_sub=OK

From:
Ben Stern
Date:
May 17, 2018 13:33
Re: Your visit athttps://pause.perl.org/pause/query?ACTION=mailpw&ABRA=&pause99_mailpw_1=BSTERN&pause99_mailpw_sub=OK
Message ID:
20180516212158.GE10394@fortian.com
Dear PAUSE maintainers:

On Wed, May 16, 2018 at 09:12:14PM +0000, Perl Authors Upload Server wrote:
> Please visit this URL, it should open you the door to a password
> changer that lets you set a new password for yourself. This token
> will expire within a few hours. If you don't need it, do nothing. By
> the way, your old password is still valid.

I'm still getting a Basic Auth prompt for the page, which I can't get past,
and don't know how to reset or validate my account.  (Due to operator error,
my mail server barfed on the activation email for my account, which I know
is an auspicious start.  :-P )

My username is BSTERN.

Thanks,
Ben Stern