develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from May 2018

Re: editing account info

From:
Neil Bowers
Date:
May 14, 2018 10:35
Re: editing account info
Message ID:
ED0F901A-46B7-4B76-AE6F-01CE54E4B777@bowers.com
Hi,

> I try to update my info at https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=edit_cred
>
> I want to forward kitten@cpan.org to this address but it doesn't update
>
> Without this working I cannot link metacpan account to pause account?
>
> :(
>
> You seem to be active admin. Can you help?

Your PAUSE account has the secret email address set to your email address, but it’s currently configured not to forward your CPAN email address to it.

I’ve tried changing that for you, but it doesn’t work for me either.

Please send requests like this to the PAUSE admins alias (modules@perl.org <mailto:modules@perl.org>), so other admins will see it as well. I’ll raise an issue on this, and ask Andreas to update your account as well.