develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from May 2018

Permissions for Business::ISSN

From:
brian d foy
Date:
May 10, 2018 06:03
Subject:
Permissions for Business::ISSN
Message ID:
CAPk17=5gS4H08nxN5jPxnotvmCDRwK0s6u0_F3X93Ff2vVJ7dg@mail.gmail.com
I thought I had some sort of permissions for Business::ISSN (since
about 2008). The indexer says I don't have permissions for this module
now. Perhaps one of the admins knows what happened or how to fix it.

The recent versions came from me but apparently they are no longer
available through the CPAN client. I only noticed because some users
complained.

I couldn't View Permissions for "Exact match" or "SQL LIKE" since
those pages return the menu summary again.

I didn't see anything in the archives about this module either.

Thanks,

--
brian d foy <brian.d.foy@gmail.com>
http://www.pair.com/~comdog/