develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from May 2018

Re: Failed: PAUSE indexer reportKIANMENG/WebService-Pokemon-0.03.tar.gz

From:
Andreas Koenig
Date:
May 6, 2018 04:10
Re: Failed: PAUSE indexer reportKIANMENG/WebService-Pokemon-0.03.tar.gz
Message ID:
87fu35a0ic.fsf@k85.linux.bogus

  > Thanks Andreas. Appreciate it a lot. :-)
  > Is there anyway we can do this on our own in PAUSE? Good to let
  > developer themselves self-managed this somehow.

Work has been done on that on last Toolchain summit but we ran out of
time.

  > By the way, while you at it, can you help to rename another module,
  > Webservice::Swapi to WebService::Swapi. I've overlooked the standard
  > naming convention.

Done. I did *not* schedule a reindex on this one.

  > Again, thanks and have a nice day!

Thanks!
--
andreas