develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from May 2018

CPAN Testers Daily Summary Report

From:
CPAN Tester Report Server
Date:
May 4, 2018 02:54
Subject:
CPAN Testers Daily Summary Report
Message ID:
20180504025412.DE4C0AC3FC@cpantesters3.dh.bytemark.co.uk
Dear Gary Howland (PAUSE Custodial Account),

Please find below the latest reports for your distributions, generated by CPAN Testers, from the last 24 hours.

To change your preferences, or disable notifications, please visit the CPAN Testers Preferences system at https://prefs.cpantesters.org.

Stream-1.00:
- MSWin32-x86-multi-thread-64int / 5.27.11:
  - FAIL http://www.cpantesters.org/cpan/report/0f5ab659-6c0b-1014-9c60-d48de000d905

If you have an issue with a particular report, or wish to gain further information from the tester, please use the 'Find A Tester' tool at http://stats.cpantesters.org/cpanmail.html, using the ID or GUID of the report, as listed above, to locate the correct email address.

You can also adjust the frequency and nature of these notifications or unsubscribe from the notifications entirely, by going to the CPAN Testers Preferences website (https://prefs.cpantesters.org) and login with your PAUSE credentials. You can disable CPAN Testers notifications permanently or temporarily. If you have problems with accessing the site, please contact Barbie <barbie@cpan.org> and request to be removed from the automatic mailings.

Thanks,
The CPAN Testers

CPAN Testers is only made possible with the support of our sponsors.
For more information on sponsoring, please visit the I ♥ CPAN Testers website (http://iheart.cpantesters.org)

One of our esteemed sponsors is Dyn, a Silver Sponsors.

Dyn (pronounced &ldquo;dine&rdquo;) is the worldwide Internet Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) leader, powering Managed DNS and Email Delivery for over four million enterprise clients, small businesses and home  users. Simply put, Dyn helps websites run faster and be more reliable,  while also ensuring that transactional emails that consumers want and  need reach their inboxes. We make the Internet a better place.

http://www.dyn.com/

--
Reports:     http://www.cpantesters.org
Statistics:  http://stats.cpantesters.org