develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2018

PAUSE ID request (CXW; Christopher White)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
April 12, 2018 13:09
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (CXW; Christopher White)
Message ID:
20180412130908.4CBFF17E9@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Christopher White
  userid: CXW
    mail: CENSORED
homepage: https://devwrench.wordpress.com/
     why:

    To contribute: - An awk for XML, which I have been wanting to write
    for years and finally started on after reading about prototypes.
    Work in progress at <https://github.com/cxw42/axk>.

    - A `ls` with null-terminated outputs; nice for sorting `find
    -print0` outputs. Not yet bundled into a module, but running
    standalone - github/cxw42/ls0.

    I am also the maintainer for a PHP-like tool,
    github/interpreters/perlpp. I don't know if that would be of
    interest as a module, but I'm happy to contribute it if so.

    I am a relative newcomer to Perl, but the more I use it, the more I
    enjoy it!

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=18410000_e0459607aa41928f&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=18410000_e0459607aa41928f&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1