develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2018

Re: Math::BigInt::GMP, Adding Alien::GMP As Dependency

From:
Graham Ollis
Date:
Re: Math::BigInt::GMP, Adding Alien::GMP As Dependency
Message ID:
571701fd-ed48-dcc3-86f8-e0a0d46cf5e9@wdlabs.com
Hi all,

I can do the necessary maintenance and roll out a release.  I'd also be
happy to take a look at rt#120718 relating to @INC and testing.  Do you
have a git/svn repository for this distribution? It would be useful to
have the full development history of the project if possible.  If not I
can import from CPAN.

I believe that we will need either TELS to add co-maint, or the PAUSE
admins, so I am copying them.  If I am mistaken then I am happy for you
to do it.

Thanks,

Graham