develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2018

PAUSE ID request (CONIPTOR; Tom Mahoney)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
April 4, 2018 03:13
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (CONIPTOR; Tom Mahoney)
Message ID:
20180404031331.CBDA01DFB@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Tom Mahoney
  userid: CONIPTOR

    I am planning to contribute Perl packages at a later time that I'm
    writing currently and plan to release under a Gnu compatible
    license. I'm requesting to create this account in preparation to
    release the code and serve as a public repository for my Perl code
    as a part of my portfolio.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=a6410000_a5cb030ab6c8b3ba&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=a6410000_a5cb030ab6c8b3ba&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1