develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2018

Re: Failed: PAUSE indexer report JDEGUEST/URI-tel-0.2.tar.gz

From:
Jacques Deguest
Date:
Re: Failed: PAUSE indexer report JDEGUEST/URI-tel-0.2.tar.gz
Message ID:
80fe738f-9b4a-bdfc-f540-7ca73ffd73e4@deguest.jp
Hi,

Thank you for the quick processing.
I tried to contact the owner of the current URI::tel package, but to no avail. His e-mail is bouncing.
This package is much more featured than the current one in terms of implementation of the rfc.
I would like to take over the current name space or, if you can contact the current author, work with him to have this package replace his.

Regards,
Jacques