develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from March 2018

PAUSE ID request (RADIATOR; Radiator Software)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
March 8, 2018 10:43
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (RADIATOR; Radiator Software)
Message ID:
20180308104235.8812E15BF@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Radiator Software
  userid: RADIATOR
    mail: CENSORED
homepage: https://radiatorsoftware.com/
     why:

    We are planning with MIKEM to transfer ownership of Net::SSLeay
    from him to us. We have a small team of people who will take care of
    the module, so for this reason I am requesting a non-personal
    account.

    The current upstream Net::SSLeay repository at Debian's Alioth will
    be shut down in May. We have already copied the repository to github
    https://github.com/radiator-software/perl-net-ssleay and have done
    other planning with MIKEM. Now would be a good time to work on the
    CPAN side of ownership transfer.

    Thanks! Heikki Vatiainen heikki.vatiainen@radiatorsoftware.com

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=9a210000_c3ff3c19c945a940&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration: