develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from March 2018

PAUSE ID request (RADIATOR; Radiator Software)

Perl Authors Upload Server
March 8, 2018 10:43
PAUSE ID request (RADIATOR; Radiator Software)

fullname: Radiator Software
  userid: RADIATOR
    mail: CENSORED

    We are planning with MIKEM to transfer ownership of Net::SSLeay
    from him to us. We have a small team of people who will take care of
    the module, so for this reason I am requesting a non-personal

    The current upstream Net::SSLeay repository at Debian's Alioth will
    be shut down in May. We have already copied the repository to github and have done
    other planning with MIKEM. Now would be a good time to work on the
    CPAN side of ownership transfer.

    Thanks! Heikki Vatiainen

Immediate (one click) registration: Perl Programming lists via nntp and http.