develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from March 2018

CPAN Testers Daily Summary Report

CPAN Tester Report Server
March 7, 2018 04:00
CPAN Testers Daily Summary Report
Message ID:
Dear Gary Howland (PAUSE Custodial Account),

Please find below the latest reports for your distributions, generated by CPAN Testers, from the last 24 hours.

To change your preferences, or disable notifications, please visit the CPAN Testers Preferences system at

- MSWin32-x86-multi-thread-64int / 5.27.9:
  - FAIL

If you have an issue with a particular report, or wish to gain further information from the tester, please use the 'Find A Tester' tool at, using the ID or GUID of the report, as listed above, to locate the correct email address.

You can also adjust the frequency and nature of these notifications or unsubscribe from the notifications entirely, by going to the CPAN Testers Preferences website ( and login with your PAUSE credentials. You can disable CPAN Testers notifications permanently or temporarily. If you have problems with accessing the site, please contact Barbie <> and request to be removed from the automatic mailings.

The CPAN Testers

CPAN Testers is only made possible with the support of our sponsors.
For more information on sponsoring, please visit the I ♥ CPAN Testers website (

One of our esteemed sponsors is Fastly, a Silver Sponsors.

Fastly provides CPAN Testers with caching and CDN services, so our pages are delivered to you faster wherever you are in the world.&nbsp;

Blog: Perl Programming lists via nntp and http.