develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from March 2018

PAUSE ID request (TULAMILI; Toshiyuki Shimono)

Perl Authors Upload Server
March 4, 2018 04:19
PAUSE ID request (TULAMILI; Toshiyuki Shimono)

fullname: Toshiyuki Shimono
  userid: TULAMILI
    mail: CENSORED

    I have been asked to publish my software from an academic journal
    in Japan from the editor. So I will try uploading my software on
    CPAN. The deadline for writing about the article is in about 3
    weeks. I read the O'Reilly book translation of Perl and it indicates
    me to create PAUSE account as a first step. I have been a Perl
    programmer for many years and I have read many Perl books at my
    company, and I bought Oreilly books about Perl yesterday because I
    determined to upload my software.

Immediate (one click) registration: Perl Programming lists via nntp and http.