develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from March 2018

Fwd: Failed: PAUSE indexer report AYOUNG/Dist-Zilla-Plugin-Test-Legal-0.03.tar.gz

Alan Young
March 1, 2018 06:21
Fwd: Failed: PAUSE indexer report AYOUNG/Dist-Zilla-Plugin-Test-Legal-0.03.tar.gz
Message ID:
It's been a few years since I pushed anything to PAUSE ... do I need
to update/fix something?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: PAUSE <>
Date: Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 10:04 PM
Subject: Failed: PAUSE indexer report AYOUNG/

The following report has been written by the PAUSE namespace indexer.
Please contact if there are any open questions.

  User: AYOUNG (Alan Young)
  Distribution file: Dist-Zilla-Plugin-Test-Legal-0.03.tar.gz
  Number of files: 42
  *.pm files: 1
  README: Dist-Zilla-Plugin-Test-Legal-0.03/README
  META-File: Dist-Zilla-Plugin-Test-Legal-0.03/META.json
  META-Parser: Parse::CPAN::Meta 1.4414
  META-driven index: no
  Timestamp of file: Thu Mar  1 04:57:46 2018 UTC
  Time of this run: Thu Mar  1 05:04:18 2018 UTC

Status of this distro: Database error

The following packages (grouped by status) have been found in the distro:

     module : Dist::Zilla::Plugin::Test::Legal
     version: undef
     in file: Dist-Zilla-Plugin-Test-Legal-0.03/lib/Dist/Zilla/Plugin/Test/
     status : The PAUSE indexer could not store the indexing result in
             the DB due the following error: C< Lock wait timeout
             exceeded; try restarting transaction >. Please report the
             case to the PAUSE admins at

Alan Young Perl Programming lists via nntp and http.