develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from February 2018

PAUSE ID request (ARNODF; Arnaud Di Franco)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
February 13, 2018 16:41
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (ARNODF; Arnaud Di Franco)
Message ID:
20180213164053.0C3641540@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Arnaud Di Franco
  userid: ARNODF

    I would like a PAUSE account to distribute my Perl Modules on CPAN.
    They would constitute a distribution for a bioinformatic application
    requiring modules already present on CPAN. I think having this
    application on CPAN will be the best way for users to easily install
    dependencies.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=16210000_886343286a386613&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=16210000_886343286a386613&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1