develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from February 2018

PAUSE ID request (ASTUTUS; Olimp Bockowski)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
February 10, 2018 10:54
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (ASTUTUS; Olimp Bockowski)
Message ID:
20180210105440.4B3C81AD5@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Olimp Bockowski
  userid: ASTUTUS

    I have been using Perl for last few year, now I have to write some
    bigger programs so I've decided to study Intermmediate Perl - this
    book (at the beginning) recommends to request PAUSE ID because it
    will be needed for further exercies.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=d5210000_6e99552449735296&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=d5210000_6e99552449735296&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1