develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from February 2018

PAUSE ID request (AMMODULES; Aaron Noraa)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
February 9, 2018 03:35
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (AMMODULES; Aaron Noraa)
Message ID:
20180209033540.DBC371B02@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Aaron Noraa
  userid: AMMODULES

    I was looking for a simple module for getting command line
    arguments that did not require any dependencies and returned your
    arguments in a hash. For some reason that seemed pretty hard to
    find. I made a very easy to use module that offers validation also
    and would like to contribute back to the community that has greatly
    contributed to my success with perl I could not do what I do without
    cpan and cpanm. Thanks.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=75210000_f520b8f4efaabea1&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=75210000_f520b8f4efaabea1&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1