develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from February 2018

PAUSE ID request (SBAKKER; Steven Bakker)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
February 8, 2018 09:40
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (SBAKKER; Steven Bakker)
Message ID:
20180208094017.0FC26127A@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Steven Bakker
  userid: SBAKKER
    mail: CENSORED
homepage: https://github.com/sbakker
     why:

    I have written a module that makes it easy to build a CLI interface
    for a program, using Term::ReadLine (Term::ReadLine::Gnu to be more
    specific) and adding parsing, completion, etc.
    (https://github.com/sbakker/perl-Term-CLI).

    I've got loads of other bits and pieces, created over the past 20
    years that I may or may not beat into shape and release as well.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=35210000_c73e9385a82d0342&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=35210000_c73e9385a82d0342&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1