develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from September 2017

Permissions for IPerl namespace [upload@pause.perl.org: Failed:PAUSE indexer report ZMUGHAL/Devel-IPerl-0.007.tar.gz]

From:
Zakariyya Mughal
Date:
September 11, 2017 05:20
Subject:
Permissions for IPerl namespace [upload@pause.perl.org: Failed:PAUSE indexer report ZMUGHAL/Devel-IPerl-0.007.tar.gz]
Message ID:
20170908061358.gypjxon57gq2oz4g@msi-vm
Hello,

I just noticed that one of the packages (IPerl) in my distribution
(Devel-IPerl) is not indexable and I can not find an owner for that
package in PAUSE. Can this be fixed?

Regards,
- Zakariyya Mughal

----- Forwarded message from PAUSE <upload@pause.perl.org> -----

Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 03:50:24 +0000
From: PAUSE <upload@pause.perl.org>
To: zaki.mughal@gmail.com, andreas.koenig.gmwojprw+pause@franz.ak.mind.de
Subject: Failed: PAUSE indexer report ZMUGHAL/Devel-IPerl-0.007.tar.gz

The following report has been written by the PAUSE namespace indexer.
Please contact modules@perl.org if there are any open questions.

  User: ZMUGHAL (Zakariyya Mughal)
  Distribution file: Devel-IPerl-0.007.tar.gz
  Number of files: 64
  *.pm files: 40
  README: Devel-IPerl-0.007/README
  META-File: Devel-IPerl-0.007/META.json
  META-Parser: Parse::CPAN::Meta 1.4414
  META-driven index: no
  Timestamp of file: Fri Sep  8 03:47:24 2017 UTC
  Time of this run: Fri Sep  8 03:50:24 2017 UTC

Status of this distro: Permission missing

The following packages (grouped by status) have been found in the distro:

     module : IPerl
     version: 0.007
     in file: Devel-IPerl-0.007/lib/IPerl.pm
     status : Not indexed because permission missing. Current registered
             primary maintainer is unknown. Hint: you can always find
             the legitimate maintainer(s) on PAUSE under "View
             Permissions".

     module : Devel::IPerl
     version: 0.007
     in file: Devel-IPerl-0.007/lib/Devel/IPerl.pm
     status : indexed

__END__

----- End forwarded message -----