develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from September 2017

PAUSE ID request (JAFD; Yaroslav Fedevych)

From:
Perl Authors Upload Server
Date:
September 1, 2017 09:17
Subject:
PAUSE ID request (JAFD; Yaroslav Fedevych)
Message ID:
20170901091655.C996DFE5@pause.perl.org
Request to register new user

fullname: Yaroslav Fedevych
  userid: JAFD

    I want to be able to upload some modules of my own, and to be able
    to take ownership of some unmaintained modules which my company
    needs and which misbehave on current Perl versions.

  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=7d210000_1e26bbb80ad3f186&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_sub=1
Immediate (one click) registration:
  https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=add_user&USERID=7d210000_1e26bbb80ad3f186&SUBMIT_pause99_add_user_Definitely=1