develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from April 2017

Re: Password Update

From:
Franck Rupin
Date:
Re: Password Update
Message ID:
CANbfsaXeQ4+AmYF8-NPMZNy72N6jD9KfqFKCOUTg78feJ6jsfw@mail.gmail.com
Hi,

I've got an issue with my account, I cannot forward mails to my secret
address in the "edit account info" menu.
Each time I submit the modification, then it still on "neither nor".

This issue block me to connect my pause ID to Metacpan.

Is there anything you can do please ?

Gurwall.