develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from June 2016

CPAN Module Maintenance

From:
Graham Knop
Date:
June 1, 2016 14:01
Subject:
CPAN Module Maintenance
Message ID:
CAM=m89HAVFHrzCuYh39EYxuQs51k4JZRnBb-O_snBvD9-BA7Qw@mail.gmail.com
Are you interested in handing over maintenance of your CPAN modules to
someone else?

A number of the modules you've written have become rather important in
the ecosystem.  Especially Type:::Tiny.  Type::Tiny is now failing on
blead perl due to regex changes (RT#114386).   I'd be interested in
having co-maint on your modules to be able to ship patches for things
like this.

You may also consider giving first-come permissions to me or someone
else if you don't think you'll be returning.