develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from December 2013

Re: Dancer::Session::DBIC

From:
racke
Date:
December 25, 2013 12:57
Re: Dancer::Session::DBIC
Message ID:
52B937D9.7080003@linuxia.de
On 12/22/2013 04:20 PM, brian d foy wrote:
> [[ This message was both posted and mailed: see
>    the "To," "Cc," and "Newsgroups" headers for details. ]]
>
> In article <52B4CE90.6030302@linuxia.de>, "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)"
> <racke@linuxia.de> wrote:
>

>> I developed a session backend based on DBIx::Class for Dancer and tried to
>> upload
>> this today and found that this module name was already registered to CPAN user
>> KSCHOTTIE.
>
> You can start by trying KSCHOTTIE@cpan.org since every author has a
> CPAN email alias.
>
> I also suggest trying the various Dancer forums and mailing lists.

Kevin answered me on LinkedIn and said
"I would be more than happy to release the namespace to you if you have an implementation done."

Regards
           Racke

Interchange Development Team