develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from December 2013

Re: Dancer::Session::DBIC

From:
racke
Date:
December 23, 2013 18:15
Re: Dancer::Session::DBIC
Message ID:
52B70FE5.5060700@linuxia.de
On 12/22/2013 04:20 PM, brian d foy wrote:
> [[ This message was both posted and mailed: see
>    the "To," "Cc," and "Newsgroups" headers for details. ]]
>
> In article <52B4CE90.6030302@linuxia.de>, "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)"
> <racke@linuxia.de> wrote:
>

>> I developed a session backend based on DBIx::Class for Dancer and tried to
>> upload
>> this today and found that this module name was already registered to CPAN user
>> KSCHOTTIE.
>
> You can start by trying KSCHOTTIE@cpan.org since every author has a
> CPAN email alias.
>
> I also suggest trying the various Dancer forums and mailing lists.

OK, the email to KSCHOTTIE@cpan.org bounced:

  KSCHOTTIE@cpan.org
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<KSCHOTTIE@cpan.org>:
    host cpan.mx.develooper.com [207.171.7.115]: 554 5.7.1 <KSCHOTTIE@cpan.org>:
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied

I also wrote to the Dancer user mailing list and send a contact request on Linkedin.
I'm not aware of various Dancer forums, but I don't use forums at all.

BTW: Where I can find registered CPAN modules (which are not uploaded yet).

Regards
         Racke

Interchange Development Team