develooper Front page | perl.modules | Postings from December 2013

Re: Dancer::Session::DBIC

From:
Matt S Trout
Date:
December 23, 2013 04:29
Re: Dancer::Session::DBIC
Message ID:
20131223042923.GN1395@newagaton.scsys.co.uk
On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 10:20:17AM -0500, brian d foy wrote:
> You can start by trying KSCHOTTIE@cpan.org since every author has a
> CPAN email alias.
>
> I also suggest trying the various Dancer forums and mailing lists.

Given this is clearly a case where the modulelist registration has never
been used and is just being counterproductive, why can't we just delete it
and let racke upload?

http://shadowcat.co.uk/blog/matt-s-trout/   http://twitter.com/shadowcat_mst/