develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from December 2020

rt.cpan.org sunsetting / updating module git and issues

From:
Adam Spann
Date:
December 8, 2020 23:42
Subject:
rt.cpan.org sunsetting / updating module git and issues
Message ID:
CAFcBQ_b6FFevPAR=r8mdE9OFQCj+A7HCB1X6Ze3CHYd1fHuG8g@mail.gmail.com
Hi All,

With the prospect of RT being sunset. I am looking into updating my two
humble modules so that they contain issues links on metacpan. Currently
they default to rt.cpan.org

I have the example config details from:

https://www.perl.com/article/how-to-upload-a-script-to-cpan/
and
https://perlmaven.com/how-to-add-link-to-version-control-system-of-a-cpan-distributions

But I am not sure if I actually need to bump my module versions to get this
update accepted into cpan.

Could anyone point my in the right direction?

Much appreciated.
BANS (PAUSE)