develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from May 2020

SQL AST

From:
=?iso-8859-1?Q?Juan_Carlos_Pazmi=F1o?=
Date:
May 28, 2020 15:30
Subject:
SQL AST
Message ID:
BN8PR10MB35727E535E90BEA9CD719C4CCA8E0@BN8PR10MB3572.namprd10.prod.outlook.com
Hello,

Some months ago I started working in a system similar to ActiveRecord.
But then it became pretty big so then I centered my attention in a SQL AST manager instead.
So I made a library that is basically an Arel port. You can see the README with most of the basic info.
After looking at implementations in CPAN I realized there are many of them already but all of them
based on hash structures.

This impl can instead represent a full SQL AST mainly using builder chainable methods.
I did the library to serve two purposes: fill a specific need I had and learn perl more deeply.

I need some feedback on wether you think it will be something that's useful.

Thanks in advance.

Repo link: https://bitbucket.org/juankpro/perl-sql/src/master/

--

Juan Carlos PazmiƱo