develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from May 2020

Contacting author of Net::Azure::StorageClient

From:
Dean Hamstead
Date:
May 25, 2020 05:30
Subject:
Contacting author of Net::Azure::StorageClient
Message ID:
c3c7e9cf911e5b3b2248f97d1a1fc961@fragfest.com.au
Hello All,

I am trying to contact Junnama Noda author of Junnama Noda

I have sent two emails now to the public email address listed in his
public gitub profile and have received no bounce or response.

If anyone is in contact with him, please have him contact me

Dean

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Net::Azure::StorageClient
Date: 2020-05-10 19:23
 From: Dean Hamstead <dean@bytefoundry.com.au>
To: junnama@alfasado.jp

Hi Junnama

I understand you are the author of Net::Azure::StorageClient on CPAN and
github.

I.e. https://github.com/junnama/net-azure-storageclient-perl

We have been using this module in production for some time and i have
sent some patches to you. If youre not interested in this module any
more i would like if you could grant me comaint on cpan so i can make a
new release?

Thanks

Dean