develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from April 2020

Re: The Math-Matrix distribution

From:
Dan Book
Date:
April 28, 2020 16:04
Re: The Math-Matrix distribution
Message ID:
CABMkAVXSTT=OFY_g+F4pvsJEHYAi7TmqGQWrZdqkzaEfCenPxQ@mail.gmail.com
On Tue, Apr 28, 2020 at 11:56 AM Peter John Acklam <pjacklam@gmail.com>
wrote:

> To the PAUSE admins,
>
> I would like to take over the responsibility of the Math-Matrix
> distribution / the Math::Matrix module.
>
> I contacted the three authors listed in the Math::Matrix POD, Ulrich
> Pfeifer, Brian J. Watson, and Matthew Brett. All three e-mails bounced back
> to me because of invalid e-mail addresses.
>
> Then I contacted BIRKETT and ULPFR via their @cpan.org addresses. These
> two are listed on the page
> https://rt.cpan.org/Dist/Display.html?Name=Math-Matrix. BIRKETT (William
> B. Birkett) replied that he has never had any involvement in the module and
> doesn't even know why he is listed on that page. ULPFR (Ulrich Pfeifer),
> who released the most recent version of Math-Matrix in 2013, has not
> replied.
>
> I would be grateful if one of the PAUSE admins could add me as first-come
> or at least as co-maintainer.
>
> Kind regards,
> Peter John Acklam / PJACKLAM on CPAN

Hi,

This is the list for CPAN authors to discuss amongst themselves - to reach
the PAUSE admins, mail modules@perl.org (and CC interested parties).

-Dan