develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from April 2020

Re: Please give me (= SHLOMIF) comaint on Math::Complex andMath::Trig

From:
Shlomi Fish
Date:
April 26, 2020 16:27
Re: Please give me (= SHLOMIF) comaint on Math::Complex andMath::Trig
Message ID:
CANy4znV0Lky=E=7TSFxbf=13khZGOnCWBnTZ+nuEUZkgYOY+Kw@mail.gmail.com
Thanks for the update, Peter!

BTW, my name is spelled without a "c":