develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from April 2020

Re: Please give me (= SHLOMIF) comaint on Math::Complex andMath::Trig

From:
Peter John Acklam
Date:
April 26, 2020 16:09
Re: Please give me (= SHLOMIF) comaint on Math::Complex andMath::Trig
Message ID:
CAEvoY41zdyxHV+uXG9uqorFqkRgbOZrbdtUm2ksxBHTWH4sX-Q@mail.gmail.com
Hi Schlomi,

Don't have too high hopes. Searching through my e-mail, I see that I
contacted Zefram in October 2015, because I wanted to contribute or take
over maintaining the Math-Complex distribution. He never replied. I
contacted him again 13. March 2020. He has so far not replied to that
e-mail either.

Peter / PJACKLAM