develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from January 2020

Re: What to do about the fact that installinghttps://metacpan.org/release/TimeDate became broken after 1 Jan 2020 ?

From:
Ryan Thompson
Date:
January 8, 2020 20:39
Re: What to do about the fact that installinghttps://metacpan.org/release/TimeDate became broken after 1 Jan 2020 ?
Message ID:
d0023bf0-d88b-a8d6-c27d-9ca9cab0bf77@ry.ca
On 2020-01-08 6:26 a.m., Shlomi Fish wrote:
> On Wed, 8 Jan 2020 05:09:18 -0600
> Ryan Thompson <i@ry.ca> wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>
>> If no one else wants to, I'm willing to take over TimeDate and stay on
>> top of the issues going forward.
>>
>> I also have some extra bandwidth right now to get another release out
>> ASAP. I've tested the patch from RT and it does seem to do the trick.
>>
>> - Ryan <rjt@cpan.org>
>>
> Hi all!
>
> I am perfectly fine with Ryan here getting ownership on TimeDate instead of
> me (or in addition).
>
> Thanks Ryan for volunteering as well.

I just want to help if I can. Since you took the initiative to bring
this issue to light, please don't let me interfere if you would prefer
to have first-come, here.

> P.S: Ryan, note that http://ry.ca/ (= your home site) gives me a 403 forbidden.
> can you fix it?

Sorry about that. I'm retiring an old server, so DNS for ry.ca (not
www.ry.ca) was temporarily wrong. Changes should be propagated by now.

- R <rjt@cpan.org>