develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from July 2019

Re: PAUSE

From:
Mike
Date:
Re: PAUSE
Message ID:
511c8751-fc16-4c2d-7aac-9cf05e588452@mflan.com

I never did receive the e-mails to my AT&T e-mail,
but a person in Demmark, or someplace like that,
gave me some personal attention and I believe all
is good now.

Thanks so much to Shlomi, Andreas and everybody else.

I first applied to PAUSE on 6/9/2019.

Mike