develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from May 2019

Re: Request for permissions on indirect.pm

From:
Reini Urban
Date:
May 28, 2019 01:44
Re: Request for permissions on indirect.pm
Message ID:
CAHiT=DEVQge7SDbaX4wdA6BrtufnAJPUk-8Bxi_sUND5pY4axg@mail.gmail.com
I'm in contact with him on Facebook.
He just moved away to a new university, Nancy-Metz