develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from May 2019

Request for permissions on indirect.pm

From:
Ryan Voots
Date:
May 28, 2019 01:30
Subject:
Request for permissions on indirect.pm
Message ID:
CA+sVJXkJXs+2OkaAfCozPZJDzEzfG6guCOr_=ViYU6q-bno9ZQ@mail.gmail.com
Hi,

I've built a fix for RT #127118 on indirect.pm, but it would appear that
VPIT is MIA.  I've not found a way to contact him anymore and his website
is now being squatted on by ads.  I believe that his cpan email address is
being black-holed at his old domain.

This fixes a bug with threaded perls (I believe it exists in all threaded
perls, but the test failure only happens with -DDEBUGGING) and indirect.pm
so I'd like to be able to make a release of it, as strictures and a few
other large modules depend on this.

Ryan Voots