develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from April 2019

Trying to contact Behan Webster / Video::Filename Maintainer.

From:
Adam Spann
Date:
April 8, 2019 13:27
Subject:
Trying to contact Behan Webster / Video::Filename Maintainer.
Message ID:
CAFcBQ_Yxds09ppcYSX_ex9_Rx9bY7qmz7h66S7dgk6vwo+xrUA@mail.gmail.com
Hi folks,

I have tried reaching out to Behan Webster to provide a small patch to
his Video::Filename module.

I have been using it for a while. But found that it does not support things like
Jimmy Kimmel 2019 04 05 Celine Dion WEB h264-TBS

I created a patch to provide this support.

I have tried contacting him by twitter, his cpan address and what I
believe is his work email to no avail.

I was wondering if any one has regular contact and could perhaps ask
him to check his email.

In the mean time I have also started work on an updated version as the
naming convention for shows has become more consistent in recent
years.

Thank you in advance.
Adam