develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from December 2018

Request for comments - Text::Parser superseding TextFileParser

From:
Balaji
Date:
December 28, 2018 22:04
Subject:
Request for comments - Text::Parser superseding TextFileParser
Message ID:
CANhP0Zwp9fdjHx+MMt4O6X7QUct8-JkjFaZ0Ro3TgxsEGv_XEg@mail.gmail.com
Based on RT#127067 where James Keenan correctly pointed out that I
introduced a new top-level name space which is not ideal, I have renamed
and slightly modified the functionality of the module.

I also have a GitHub page for this module here:
https://github.com/balajirama/Text-Parser

Please take a look and let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Balaji