develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from November 2018

Re: tools and work flows for developing collections of distributions

From:
David Christensen
Date:
Re: tools and work flows for developing collections of distributions
Message ID:
8f6a74cd-9d0f-fb14-4089-341f098c9691@holgerdanske.com
On 11/21/18 2:37 AM, Konstantin S. Uvarin wrote:
> Hello David,

Hello!  :-)

> I recently asked a very similar question on Perlmonks:
> https://www.perlmonks.org/?node_id=1225608
>
> The consensus among commenters was that I should just keep separate
> distributions and script whatever repetitive actions I have. But I still
> think that, as a side contributor, I'd rather encounter an explicit bundle
> rather than a standalone repo which is part of a hidden bundle at the
> author's laptop.
>
> I don't have a definite answer so far. So staying tuned on this thread,
> thanks for asking!

Comment added.

David