develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from November 2018

tools and work flows for developing collections of distributions

From:
David Christensen
Date:
November 21, 2018 01:29
Subject:
tools and work flows for developing collections of distributions
Message ID:
4ea6e6aa-f708-af10-69a2-3265793ed72b@holgerdanske.com
module-authors:

I use h2xs, ExtUtils::MakeMaker, and make(1) on Unix-like platforms for
developing modules and collecting them together into a distribution.

I now have several distributions and would like to collect them together
into a unit (Bundle?), so that I can develop and test them together --
e.g. ensure that changing one distribution does not break another
distribution.

Are there Perl tools and/or work flows to support this?

TIA,

David

p.s. Where can I find documentation that explains Bundles and how to
create them?