develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from November 2018

Freeing my modules

From:
Xavier Noria
Date:
November 18, 2018 12:13
Subject:
Freeing my modules
Message ID:
CAM=YcdgKtkDGeUq0B4JQYm026JdcV-ca+tiTMbt5-KeF5kyXrg@mail.gmail.com
Hey!

It's been years since I have done any Perl. This decision has taken me some
time, but I believe I have to free my CPAN modules:

    Acme::Pythonic
    Hash::MultiKey
    Algorithm::Combinatorics
    Net::FluidDB
    Net::Fluidinfo

I have transferred maintainership to ADOPTME in PAUSE.

A symbolic moment, I have to admiit. Had a lot of fun writing
Acme::Pythonic in particular, and doing golf tournaments in The Perl Review
days. Perl and the Perl culture shaped the programmer I am today.

Thanks for all!

Xavier