develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from November 2018

Re: Perl 5.26 and the . in INC issue where modules won't install

From:
Dan Book
Date:
Re: Perl 5.26 and the . in INC issue where modules won't install
Message ID:
CABMkAVXS=4GZ0k9zn7sN2ctF9QWt56mSOhd+prqt1N0SaZcykg@mail.gmail.com
See https://github.com/miyagawa/cpanminus/pull/579 for my attempt at
documenting this behavior. Carton 1.0.34 is the latest version.

-Dan