develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from November 2018

Re: Perl 5.26 and the . in INC issue where modules won't install

From:
Karen Etheridge
Date:
Re: Perl 5.26 and the . in INC issue where modules won't install
Message ID:
CAPJsHfCOQPs=S=jWPORwa5Dgc3X=9FkbisPDVkgXffVgn8TZcA@mail.gmail.com
The 'dist' option is documented in Module::CPANfile, but the 'url' option
can only be found in the t/options.t test in the distribution -- so it must
be implemented at least partially, somehow.  Maybe miyagawa can comment?