develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from September 2018

Re: Splitting a CPAN distribution in two

From:
Fields, Christopher J
Date:
September 12, 2018 20:41
Re: Splitting a CPAN distribution in two
Message ID:
etPan.5b997597.33a49b21.10d76@illinois.edu
That’s essentially what we are doing for bioperl now, and it seems to work quite well.

chris