develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from August 2018

request co-maint for App::PAUSE::cleanup

From:
Yanick Champoux
Date:
August 22, 2018 13:53
Subject:
request co-maint for App::PAUSE::cleanup
Message ID:
6db3a144-0828-e5db-1354-bb2233e9907a@babyl.dyndns.org
Hi!

	I'd like to humbly request co-maint for App::PAUSE::cleanup. I've tried
to poke the author, ROKR on both his github profile and the associated
gmail email 25 days ago, and didn't hear back from him. His latest CPAN
module update is from 2010 and there is no github activity since January
2017, so it seems likely he's awol for good.

	Fwiw, I'd like the co-maint to be able to update `pause-cleanup` to
work with the latest changes of PAUSE[1]. At it stands right now, it's
no longer in working condition.

Joy,
`/anick

PS: already sent to modules@perl.org, but that seems to be the void. If
it was not the void, sorry for the spam.

[1] https://github.com/robertkrimen/App-PAUSE-cleanup/issues/2