develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from November 2017

Naming and Feedback for a module, Druid

From:
Gaurav Kohli
Date:
November 26, 2017 08:59
Subject:
Naming and Feedback for a module, Druid
Message ID:
CAM+zxUQEtbEgd3_NSFTkGTSmYP4=XOdqcYSrByccS=aLKS5ONg@mail.gmail.com
Hey,

I started working on a module, Druid( https://github.com/gauravkohli/Druid
)  couple of months back which is a client to connect to Druid data store (
http://druid.io/)

Currently it provide access to three basic query patterns on Druid, but
eventually it would even provide access to operational functionality on
Druid as well.

I was planning to upload it to CPAN and before that, I wanted if someone
could have a look and give some feedback on the naming of the module and
also on the current state of the module.

Cheers,
Gaurav

--

"I'm a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I
have of it."-Thomas Jefferson