develooper Front page | perl.module-authors | Postings from August 2017

COMAINT on Astro::Cosmology

From:
Boyd Duffee
Date:
August 15, 2017 09:23
Subject:
COMAINT on Astro::Cosmology
Message ID:
f3ca9a17-984f-6ef9-687d-186167109742@keele.ac.uk
Hi all,

In the mad rush to celebrate CPAN day, could I request COMAINT on
Astro::Cosmology, please?  Last updated in 2001 probably explains the
test that fails, IIRC on the basis of hash ordering.  I told Doug that
he could add me as COMAINT in pause, but that's the last I've heard from
him.

I'm assuming he's been busy snake wrangling and the question he asked
(see forwarded message below) presumes consent.

cheers,
Boyd